Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my bill now up to $95.00?

I have not added anything. I have the same amount of tvs and I still have a million, IF NOT MORE ads! This is crazy! I knew it would only be a matter of time before we would be just back to where cable was.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Why is my bill now up to $95.00?

Bill for what? If it’s too high, consider less stuff?  And if you don’t like ads, Amazon prime, Netflix, Paramount+ and others can be had ad-free.  On the other hand, there's a lot of packed-with-ads stuff that is $0 per month.

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

As noted, you need to be more specific about what you are subscribing to. Also, don't blame Roku as they are only responsible for the Roku Channel, which is free. Anything you pay Roku is just 3rd party billing for other services that you can, and SHOULD, do separately directly with the service.

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hi @Michellef1967,

Thanks for the inquiry. 

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos