Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nngoodwine

Why can't I get a Refund?

I purchased the wrong remote and followed all of the policy and procedures for a return and refund. The item was returned prior to the 30 day limited. I payed for return shipping and tracking so that I would have proof of the return and when it was received. Its has been 20 days and no refund has been provided. No in support is able to provide assistance. It hard to even get in contact with an actual person. I have sent several emails  on received automated responses with no resolution. It should not be this hard to get a refund. I do not recommend anyone purchase anything from roku.com 

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Why can't I get a Refund?

For 3 days I have been trying on-line to return a Roku product. Site doesn’t work. All phone number go to a SCAMMER in Wichita, KS 1-316-361-6764, they want your credit card number right away, BASTARDS. Anyone know if I can make a return to ROKU or not before I start bad mouthing them to everyone?

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why can't I get a Refund?

Hi @earthwitch8,

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for reaching out!

We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. We'd like to be of support here.

I sent you a PM for further assistance.

Thanks

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos