Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ejdunlap21

Why am I charged $5.99 for Roku?

Why am I charged $5.99 and $24.99, $9.99 . monthly I don't ever remember setting up any of these.  Please help me.  My phone # is 626.616.7889 or 626.345.5490.  I am charged every month out of my checking account.  I have a Roku television?

Edwina Dunlap

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
ejdunlap21

Re: Why am I charged $5.99 for Roku?

Please email me at edwinadunlap21@gmail.com 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ejdunlap21,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We would recommend first logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to see if you have any subscriptions that you are being charged for. Or it would be better to get help from our Account and billing team about this query. We'll have our experts handle this for you.

You can contact them here: https://support.roku.com/contactus and select Account, Payments, and Subscriptions.

Just let the Community know if you still need a hand or if there is anything else that we can further look into.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

WARNING! This is a PUBLIC forum and your phone numbers are visible to anyone. You can edit your post to remove them, along with your name.

Check your billing to see what the bills are for. I don't pay through Roku, but it will say "Roku for whatever" from other posts I have seen. Also, as noted, check your Roku subscription page on their web site. Make certain the Roku account you check online matches what is shown on your Roku (settings/system/about).

0 Kudos