Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KellyK8990

Why am I being charged for Warner dues 15.66 I don't even know what this is

Jump to solution

Why does Roku not have anyone you can talk to? it's always these automated questions and answer which are not helping. Why am I being charged 15.66 for Warner media? This is not the first time and I have checked my subscriptions. I need to be fully refunded or credited for this. Roku is stealing and you can't even talk to someone about it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why am I being charged for Warner dues 15.66 I don't even know what this is

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @erbrooksart!

We appreciate you reaching out for support regarding your queries about subscription charges on your Roku account. 

No worries! Our Account and Billing team would be more than happy to figure out these charges and sort this out for you. Kindly visit our official Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category so will have the option to speak, email, or chat with one of our live Billing experts.

In the meantime, you can check and manage your subscriptions via the Roku website. Sign in to your Roku account and select the Subscriptions category.

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @KellyK8990,

Thanks for posting here at the Roku Community!

Rest assured that we'd be more than willing to be of assistance to you anytime. In this case, with regards to the unrecognized charges from Warner, our Account-Billing team would be more than willing to help you further investigate and fix this issue with you. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You should have the option to talk/chat/email to one of our live representatives. 

Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else you'd want us to address. We'd be glad to help. 

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@KellyK8990, do you have MAX (HBO)?  That's how it shows up.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

Jump to solution

I have the same but my charge is 17.27.Has anyone been able to get information on this?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @erbrooksart!

We appreciate you reaching out for support regarding your queries about subscription charges on your Roku account. 

No worries! Our Account and Billing team would be more than happy to figure out these charges and sort this out for you. Kindly visit our official Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category so will have the option to speak, email, or chat with one of our live Billing experts.

In the meantime, you can check and manage your subscriptions via the Roku website. Sign in to your Roku account and select the Subscriptions category.

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Like @renojim mentioned, Warner usually means MAX and $17.27 sounds like MAX's $15.99 Ad-free service level plus 8% tax.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos