Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beads4201

Why am I being charged 7.99

Jump to solution

I'm being charged 7.99 from Roku and I don't know what it is for I tried to cancel it but I can't because I don't know what it is for but when I go on your website it says I was only charged 1.99 on Jan 27 but my card says 7.99 on Jan 29 why is this

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why am I being charged 7.99

Jump to solution

Hello! @beads4201,

It's so great to have you with us here in the Roku Community!

In this situation, it would be best to reach out to the Roku account and billing team for direct assistance. They have dedicated support channels, including email, chat, and phone support, to help customers in your situation. You can contact them by visiting here. They will be able to guide you through the necessary steps and provide you with the assistance you need.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to them for help with your payment and account-related concerns. They will be in a better position to address your specific situation.

You can also view and check the charges on your account and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why am I being charged 7.99

Jump to solution

Hello! @beads4201,

It's so great to have you with us here in the Roku Community!

In this situation, it would be best to reach out to the Roku account and billing team for direct assistance. They have dedicated support channels, including email, chat, and phone support, to help customers in your situation. You can contact them by visiting here. They will be able to guide you through the necessary steps and provide you with the assistance you need.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to them for help with your payment and account-related concerns. They will be in a better position to address your specific situation.

You can also view and check the charges on your account and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos