Account, payments & subscriptions

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kieran3413
Level 7

What is my monthly bill from Roku for, as I've already paid for the Streming Stick

Jump to solution

Why do I get monthly bill from Roku?

I bought the streaming stick, so it's mine.

I pay for Netflix (et. al.).

Is the bill for some "Roku Channel" with a bunch of content I have never ever used?

How do I turn it off?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: What is my monthly bill from Roku for, as I've already paid for the Streming Stick

Jump to solution

Hey @Kieran3413

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: What is my monthly bill from Roku for, as I've already paid for the Streming Stick

Jump to solution

Hey @Kieran3413

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Strega
Level 17

Jump to solution

Does the bill not say anything?  Usually you see something like: "Roku for CBS" or "Roku for Warner" or something of that sort.  (If, for example, you have selected those particular services.)

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Also, check your subscriptions at https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos