Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
katbar1976

What is Diamond Digit on my Roku bill?

Jump to solution

I have a charge for $21.64 for "Diamond Digit". What is that?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: What is Diamond Digit on my Roku bill?

Jump to solution

Hi @katbar1976,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you have a query about the unrecognized charges on your Roku account, and it would be best to talk to the specified team since we need to gather your personal information.
For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.

• Please visit: support.roku.com.
  • Sign in to your account.
  • Look for "Agent support" tab at the bottom right corner of the page.
  • Click "Check support options".
  • Click Account, Payments & subscriptions.

You can also check the charges on your account, and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @katbar1976,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you have a query about the unrecognized charges on your Roku account, and it would be best to talk to the specified team since we need to gather your personal information.
For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.

• Please visit: support.roku.com.
  • Sign in to your account.
  • Look for "Agent support" tab at the bottom right corner of the page.
  • Click "Check support options".
  • Click Account, Payments & subscriptions.

You can also check the charges on your account, and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@katbar1976 I find nothing in the Roku channel store with that name. Of course, companies can have completely different names than the channels they provide.

The first thing to check is if you have any subscriptions through Roku. You can view them on your user web page (https://my.roku.com). If there's nothing there, then Roku is not billing you for anything. If this is the case, your credit card information has been used by a scammer. These thieves can put anything they want in a text field and can make their phony charge show as a legitimate company such as Roku. Also follow the steps mentioned by @RokuJechealR just to make sure this wasn't an authorized one time charge on your account.

Once you've confirmed this was not a legitimate charge, immediately do two things. One, change your Roku user account password, just to be safe. Second and most importantly, contest the charge with your CC company/bank. If one scammer has your information, it's likely that more have it. It is strongly recommended to have this CC cancelled and to have them reissue you a new card with a different number. Keep a close eye on your CC statement for any other possible bogus charges. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@katbar1976-

There is a Diamond Digital Group LLC that is the parent company for Bally Sports.  The basic Bally Sports app is free but requires authentication to a TV Provider service that carries it.  Might you have subscribed to the Bally Sports Plus paid service through Roku?  $21.64 sounds right for the $19.99 monthly fee + 8% tax.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X