Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shal624
Reel Rookie

Wanting to exchange my roku since it stopped working

My roku 4k express stopped working suddenly. Would not show up even though it was on the right channel and working the previous day. I hit reset and nothing happened. Did all the trouble shooting I could find on here; and after unplugging it and plugging it back in. The roku letters were just bouncing on the screen. Tried all other troubleshooting for this and nothing worked. The reset button just turned the letters off and disconnect from the TV by disconnecting the device.

The device is within the year warranty exchange, so I submitted an exchange. I have not heard anything except the automated response. I use this device everyday and do not want this process to take months when I need this working now.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Wanting to exchange my roku since it stopped working

@Shal624 

I had to return a device one time. It took a week total from my submitting the online form to receiving my device back from Roku.

If it's taking longer than you'd expect, perhaps @RokuDanny-R @RokuMary-F or @RokuKariza-D can help follow up.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Shal624,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

I can see that you’ve been in contact with our Support team and our support team responded via email recently. Please check your email from our support team, they will be assisting you from there.

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
Shal624
Reel Rookie

@RokuMary-F @DBDukes 

Thank you, I did get a reply yesterday. 

I will keep in touch if things are not progressing.

-Shawn Lawrence 

0 Kudos

My Roku stopped working.  The lite stayed red and no picture would come on.  We reset it many times and even put it back to factory settings and it still would not work.  We purchased it April 11th, 2022 from Best Buy in Victorville California.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Try Step-by-step instructions for returns and warranty replacements | Official Roku Support 

If this is a Roku TV and not a Roku device connected to a TV then you'll have to contact the manufacturer of the TV:

Where to get support for your Roku TV™ | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.