Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sfullwood
Reel Rookie

Waiting for refund - received on 10/12/23

Roku received the unit on 10/12 - said would send monies back in 3-5 days.  I'm disappointed because I have used Roku for several years having no issues.  Seems like i'm being ignored.  My RMA 506880.  Please advise

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Waiting for refund - received on 10/12/23

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community, @sfullwood.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. As we checked the RMA ticket you provided, it seems like there is no open ticket regarding that matter. Would you mind providing us with the email address you used in that ticket and the screenshots of your conversation through PM? Simply visit one of the moderator's profiles here, and on the right side of the page, select "Send this user a private message." 

We'll be looking forward to your response, as we are more than willing to help you sort this out. In the meantime, we do appreciate your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sfullwood
Reel Rookie

In response to the email - I did not talk with an associate - just got an email which I followed directions.  

I am having issues getting photos to this site to show what you are asking for.  I'm frustrated that this can't be fixed in a few minutes.  I am trusting that we can settle very soon,  

Got email from = Roku Customer Support - giving me the  preparing device for shipping,

Gave a RMA - 506880

Sent to Contec, c/o Roku Inc,, 302 Enzo Drive, San Jose, CA  95138

USPS - sent package 10/10/23 1:24 pm

USPS -Delivered to Front DeskReception/Mail Room

San Jose, CA  95138

October 12, 2023

Tracking # 9505 5121 3281 3283 3684 96

Please expedite - thanks for your help and service 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for letting us know, @sfullwood.

As we checked the RMA ticket number you provided, it seems like no existing tickets are associated with that. Would you mind sending us a screenshot of the email you have received? If you don't want it to be made public, you can send us a private message here for further discussions, as we would be asking for more personal information regarding this matter. 

To message us, view our profile; on the right part, there should be an option to "Send this person a private message."

We need to gather more information before we can provide you with an accurate resolution. Thanks for understanding!

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
baddogjames
Channel Surfer

I had refund issues myself. 

Depending on the bank, it takes about a week to a half a week. 

They send a deposit to verify your account. It clears off your ledger..then reappears the next time the bank tallies balances and shows up. Did this last month over 159 dollar friendly tv purchase I did not make. They accidentally subscribed me working on the website. 

You'll get it back if you haven't .I thought the same thing you did. 

They're good for it. 

Contact them again if not. 

Hope that helped. 

-jimbo

0 Kudos