Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification emails are never sent

Trying to setup PhotoStreams.  I can log into my account for other purposes, but to begin setting up Photostreams, the app or the web page insist on sending an verification email - which I never receive.  I have been using Roku for more than 10 years, and am an IT pro - so I know how and where to check for SPAM emails.  There is NO SUPPORT available from ROKU.  This is a joke. 

I received the You earned the First Topic Created! badge on Roku Community message right away after posting this.

4 REPLIES 4
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Verification emails are never sent

Hello! @tarzan_nojane,

A refreshing welcome from the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us about PhotoStreams. We're pleased to assist.

If you do not receive a verification email from Roku after completing the activation steps, try the following:

• Wait a bit longer. Sometimes, it can take several minutes before you receive the activation email. Be sure to wait a few minutes before moving forward with troubleshooting steps.
  • Confirm that you entered your email address correctly. Email addresses are not case-sensitive, but extra characters that may have been added by mistake can prevent an activation email from arriving in your inbox.
  • Check your spam folder. Your email may automatically block emails from unrecognized senders and place these messages in a spam or junk folder. You may need to go into your spam folder and accept Roku as a recognized sender to ensure the activation and other Roku emails appear in your inbox.

For more detailed information about Photo Streams, visit our Support page here: How to use Photo Streams on your Roku® streaming device.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Robertwoods
Reel Rookie

And idk what this Roku 2711 is but I have one Roku  my 6 yr old child bought all kinds of different apps I’m still going through and trying to get our money back for the last 3-4 months now plz refund me

0 Kudos
Robertwoods
Reel Rookie

And on top of it all Roku keeps hitting my account and overcharging every day I want out of this I love Roku but I’m having a bad experience with it I’m ready to get rid of it all

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Robertwoods Login to your Roku account on a computer.  Once logged in check your subscriptions.  You can cancel any you do not want there.  While logged into your account set up a pin to make purchases so a six year old can not make purchases.

0 Kudos