Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bsweet71

Unrecognized Hulu charge on my credit card (Roku for Hulu LLC)

Jump to solution

I was charged $8.61 for Roku for Hulu LLC contacted both parties nobody knows what the charges are for. This has to be a scam but how did I get it to stop.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unrecognized Hulu charge on my credit card (Roku for Hulu LLC)

Jump to solution

Hi @silkk03,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about a charge on your account.

We recommend verifying that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions. 

Additionally, please check whether you have multiple Roku accounts

For more information about how to review unrecognized charges, you can take a look at this link: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

We would also highly recommend creating a Roku PIN for your account to avoid any further unwanted purchases on your Roku account in the future. For more information about using a Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How to create, reset, or remove your Roku PIN | Official Roku Support

If you need further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you still have any questions.

Best regards,
Roku Community Team

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Lacey2006

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue.  I pay for Hulu through Hulu.  That is coming out of my account as it should then comes charges for 59.99 and 44.00 for Hulu through Roku LLC. I have no subscriptions on my Roku account at all.  I can't get in touch with anyone either.  

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Lacey2006,

Thank you for posting!

The best people to help you with unauthorized transactions are on our account-billing team, so getting in touch with them directly will be most efficient. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments, and subscriptions" category. There should be an option where you can talk to one of our live representatives.

If you need further clarification and assistance, let us know.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
katybobaty

Jump to solution

I tried chatting with a representative and he was NO HELP.  He said that my email was changed on my account to: mailto:97310d574e3248dcb044a3d30118ddad@rokulabs.com NOTE THE DOMAIN.  Why didn't I receive an email from Roku telling me my email address was changed....and he didn't seem to be at all concerned about the email domain.  No I have to call the CSR support line and go through explaining all of this again and try to figure out why I continue getting charged.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

We appreciate you joining us here at the Roku Community, @katybobaty!

Thanks for raising your concern with us and we apologize for any trouble this may have caused you. Please be aware that upon checking for the email address that you've provided above, the account was already closed. In addition, there is no option for us to suddenly change the email address associated with your Roku account with or without your consent. For future reference, kindly visit our official website to manage and secure your Roku account.

Please don't hesitate to contact our Account and Billing team regarding your concerns with your subscriptions or unrecognized charges; they would be more than willing to sort it out for you as your convenience and satisfaction are essential to us. Additionally, feel free to let us know if there's anything else we can be of assistance with. We'd be more than happy to continue doing so. 

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RondaSmith

Jump to solution

I did not have hulu through roku for hulu so I would appreciate that KY money would return back into my account for the charges that I didn't purchase thank you 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for sharing these details with us. @RondaSmith,

As mentioned previously, for these charges to be effectively addressed and reimbursed as necessary, please reach out to our "Accounts and Billing" team. Kindly refer to the moderator's post above on how to do so.

We hope this helps.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dave1970

Re: Unrecognized Hulu charge on my dedit card (Roku for Hulu LLC)

Jump to solution

Unrecognized Rocu for Hulu LLC charge on my debit card 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unrecognized Hulu charge on my dedit card (Roku for Hulu LLC)

Jump to solution

Hi @Dave1970,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for keeping us posted!
We suggest that you may need to reach out to our account and billing team since they're the specialized team that would best cater to your inquiry. You may refer to the link that @RokuCarly provided above.

If you need anything else, please keep us posted.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
silkk03

Jump to solution

I am beening charged 17.99 and for some ruko for hulu llc that I did not authorize need my money back and that canceled 

0 Kudos