Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arleshiae1

Unrecognizable Charge Posted on My Account

Jump to solution

Charges have posted my account for the subscriptions I know I have. Why suddenly a new charge has been deducted from my account for 19.44??

No explanation at all. JUST TOOK IT. I need to know what is this. And WHY IS THIS all of a sudden!!??? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Unrecognizable Charge Posted on My Account

Jump to solution

Hi @arleshiae1

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @arleshiae1

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@arleshiae1 Have you logged into your Roku account on a phone or computer and checked your subscriptions?  If not you need to do that and if you find the subscription, then unsubscribe.  If there are no subscriptions you do not recognize, you may need to contact your financial institution and dispute the charge.  If the subscription is not listed on your Roku account I don't think Roku is going to be able to assist you.

0 Kudos