Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
es687145

Unknown charge roku channel 816

Jump to solution

I keep getting billed for the roku channel, 816 2728107, DEUS.  I have no idea what this charge is but it’s $6.34 and it’s unexpected and I’d like it to stop.  Can someone please help me?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unknown charge roku channel 816

Jump to solution

Hi @es687145,

Thank you for sharing this issue with us.

As per checking, we haven't seen any charges for the abovementioned channels on your account. However, if you wish to verify these charges, our 'Accounts and Billing' team are the best people who could provide assistance with this concern.

You can visit them at Roku support and choose the "Account, payments, and subscriptions" category. There should be an option to talk to one of our live representatives.

We hope this helps. Please contact us if you have further clarification.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello! @Jasonlynn1978,

A heartfelt welcome from the Roku Community!

We're glad you reached out about this as it's important that we get it fixed for you.

Our billing team would be happy to assist you directly. You can reach them by phone or live chat at Roku Support and choose the option for "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @es687145,

Thank you for sharing this issue with us.

As per checking, we haven't seen any charges for the abovementioned channels on your account. However, if you wish to verify these charges, our 'Accounts and Billing' team are the best people who could provide assistance with this concern.

You can visit them at Roku support and choose the "Account, payments, and subscriptions" category. There should be an option to talk to one of our live representatives.

We hope this helps. Please contact us if you have further clarification.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

There currently is no channel number 816 on The Roku Channel. 

Spammers can call their charges anything they want so don't assume a charge that says it's from Roku necessarily really is from Roku.  Dispute any false charges with your financial institution - they can trace them back to the account that actually placed them.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@es687145 816 272 8107 is a phone number.  I believe it may by Roku support.  This is not a channel number.  Login to your Roku account on a computer or phone and check your subscriptions to see if this charge is there.

Lucy70

Jump to solution

12.47 is what I'm getting charged 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Lucy70 Login to your Roku account on a computer or phone.  Once you have logged in, check your subscriptions.  I would also suggest setting up a pin to make purchases while you are logged in.

Jump to solution

I just got billed the same thing same price what do I do

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello! @Jasonlynn1978,

A heartfelt welcome from the Roku Community!

We're glad you reached out about this as it's important that we get it fixed for you.

Our billing team would be happy to assist you directly. You can reach them by phone or live chat at Roku Support and choose the option for "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
Bkrietman

Jump to solution

I keep getting billed for this also! Roku Warner Media GI816 2728107 Dues. 

I have contacted Chime and they reimbursed it and mailed a new card. Now with the new card, I’ve been billed twice for it. My account says no active prescriptions. 

0 Kudos