Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MDXS

Re: Unable to log out of Paramount+

Hi, what you’re coming up against is actually poor UI design, it is not explicitly a Roku thing. 

If you select one of the profiles that is presented to you within Paramount+ that is currently logged in, you will go into the profile and then be presented with a gearbox icon in the lower left-hand corner called settings. Within the account settings, there is an option to sign out.

tl:dr - select a profile first then logout.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
samwyse
Channel Surfer

Unable to log out of Paramount+

I have been sharing a subscription to Paramount+. I want to log out of it on my Roku and start using a different subscription but there is no way to log out. I have deleted the app, rebooted the Roku, and reinstalled the app, but when I open it, the app is still logged in to the original subscription. How can I get my Roku to forget about this subscription 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@samwyse I do not have Paramount Plus so I may not be able to help but almost all apps have a way to log out often under settings.  Can you move to left and find account or settings and then find a place to logout.  Deleting the app and reinstalling the app often will not log you out of an account.

0 Kudos
Danzwife

I am in the same situation.  Did you ever figure it out? 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Danzwife,

Greetings from the Roku Community!
We understand your desire to exit your Paramount+ channel. We would be pleased to help you even more. Have you tried going to Settings > Sign Out at the bottom of the left-hand menu within the Paramount+ channel?

Let us know how it works.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jeanna1220

There are no “settings”. It just shows profiles and “edit profiles “. I do not have access to logout because it’s not my account. I’ve tried web & Roku app on my phone with no options. Deleted app & reinstalled but still old profile. About to lose my mind

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jeanna1220,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, and thanks for keeping us posted!

We appreciate the information that you have provided to us, and we'd love to assist you further with this issue that you're having with the Paramount+ channel. Please be advised that, when it comes to channel functionality, we suggest that you might need to contact the channel partner for more assistance regarding this matter if you are unable to sign in.

We hope this helps, and please keep us posted if you need anything else.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos