Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unhappy43

Trying to get a simple return label please help

Hello, I am simply trying to return my faulty stream bar and I need a return label. Roku customer service is hassling me and won't help or send me one without charging a shipping fee. This is ridiculous to me considering it's a warranty exchange. I've been told several different things and still no label. Why is this so complicated? Their customer service is lacking to say the least and I have been a loyal customer for years so I don't appreciate being treated like I am trying to pull some scam or something. It's a simple return label yet apparently this is too confusing and compilated for the agents to help. Does anyone have any suggestions? I only have 30 days to return this piece of **bleep** or they are going to charge me the full amount and it's already been 2 weeks and I still don't have a label. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Trying to get a simple return label please help

Hi @Unhappy43,
Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!
We understand that you're having a hard time replacing your Roku Streambar. Help is here. We've escalated this to our Support team, and you should get the return label in a day or so.
Please feel free to let us know and we will see what we can do to assist you further.
All the best,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos