Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chrisbob52

Trying to cancel my Bet+ account

Jump to solution

I have been trying to cancel my Bet+ account for 2 days on TV as well as from my phone.  Now on computer is just as frustrating.

My bank tells me that I was overdrawn this morning & took out money from my savings.

Obviously I must have pressed the wrong button that said change account and it took out money for the year!!!!!!!

PLEASE CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION AND RETURN MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT.  I cannot afford to lose any money.

Bernice Perez  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Trying to cancel my Bet+ account

Jump to solution

Hi @Chrisbob52 

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community regarding trying to cancel your subscription to BET+.

You can manage and cancel a subscription with the following steps:

1. Sign in to your Roku account
  2. Select Manage your subscriptions
  3. Select the channel or subscription under Active subscriptions
  4. Select Turn off auto-renew
  5. Choose a cancellation reason to complete the process and select Continue to cancel

For more detailed information about how to manage and cancel a subscription through Roku Pay, visit our Support page here: Cancel a subscription

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Chrisbob52 if you have a subscription through Roku, the only place you can make changes is on your Roku user account site (https://my.roku.com). Log into that page and you can modify/cancel any subscriptions you have through Roku. Roku does not refund cancelled subscriptions, as they will continue through the current paid period. It isn't Roku that controls that, but the actual provider. To protect yourself from accidental purchases on your Roku, you can create a PIN that must be entered before any purchase or channel install. You can do that on the same user account site mentioned above. 

If you log in there and can't find any subscription, then Roku is NOT billing you, regardless of what the CC statement says. If this is the case, your CC number has been compromised, thieves are billing you, and you need to dispute the charges on the account with your bank, cancel your current card and request a new card. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Chrisbob52

Jump to solution

please send my answer to my email

Bernice Perez

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Chrisbob52 PLEASE: do not put your personal email address in a public post. That makes you a prime target for scammers to reach out to you. Please edit your post and remove that. Click the three vertical dots to the right of your post and select Edit. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Chrisbob52 

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community regarding trying to cancel your subscription to BET+.

You can manage and cancel a subscription with the following steps:

1. Sign in to your Roku account
  2. Select Manage your subscriptions
  3. Select the channel or subscription under Active subscriptions
  4. Select Turn off auto-renew
  5. Choose a cancellation reason to complete the process and select Continue to cancel

For more detailed information about how to manage and cancel a subscription through Roku Pay, visit our Support page here: Cancel a subscription

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I want to cancel my Bet plus account

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Please cancel my bet+

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Debbi60

Jump to solution

Look I've signed into my Roku account and Bet+ isn't listed as one of my subscriptions yet y'all keep taking $9.99 outa my account every month even tho I canceled BET+ on their website..please STOP taking payment for a channel I don't have anymore and REFUND MY MONEY..

0 Kudos