Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BWTX

The Paramount+ channel had no option to sign in

This does not work because the Paramount+ app on the Roku ONLY offers trial subscription sign up using the Paramount+ app. They need to add a sign in option for those who already have PM+.

The irony is, I usually buy my Roku devices through Walmart.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount+ through Walmart+ subscription

Hi @BWTX,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!
We will be more than happy to take a closer look into this concern that you have. Could you send us a photo or video of your running problem?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: The Paramount+ channel had no option to sign in

Are you sure there is no sign-in? Sometimes they are hidden or look like tiny text. Try using the arrow keys to see if there is something hidden or maybe need to scroll down. I have Paramount+ direct through Paramount, and had no issues logging in on my Roku's.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: The Paramount+ channel had no option to sign in

@BWTX @andyross There are two different Paramount Plus apps.  If you just go to streaming channels the only one I could find was Paramount Plus through the Roku channel which only offers the free trial.  Don't use that app.  Instead search for streaming channels and find the Paramount Plus app.  Make sure it does not say though Roku Channel.  Install this Paramount Plus app and you can sign in.  

0 Kudos