Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THE ROKU CHANNEL $12.97 For What

Jump to solution

I was charge $12.97 from pp*pp Roku F, What is that? I'm not paying anything though Roku? This is crazy my Bank call system sucks, I can't report it?. This is frustrating?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: THE ROKU CHANNEL $12.97 For What

Jump to solution

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @JosephTafur1997!

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention and we'd like to add further information about this.

If you want to check or manage your active subscriptions with Roku, kindly log into your Roku account on our official website and select Subscriptions.

If you wish to cancel the subscription you are not aware of, kindly visit our Support article to help you on how to Cancel a subscription.

We hope this helps and if you need further clarification, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

This sounds like a charge through Paypal.  There is no charge for viewing The Roku Channel, per se.   But there are premium channels you can subscribe to and view through The Roku Channel for which there ARE charges.

Are you sure you don't have a premium subscription that you signed up for via Roku, which is viewable on The Roku Channel, with Paypal set up as the payment method?  Perhaps a free trial you did not cancel before the trial ran out?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @JosephTafur1997!

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention and we'd like to add further information about this.

If you want to check or manage your active subscriptions with Roku, kindly log into your Roku account on our official website and select Subscriptions.

If you wish to cancel the subscription you are not aware of, kindly visit our Support article to help you on how to Cancel a subscription.

We hope this helps and if you need further clarification, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos