Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RayH1
Reel Rookie

Subscribed but unable to watch any shows because I'm not in the US. No way to get a refund?

Recently moved from VA to Africa (Cote d'Ivoire). Just subscribed to Peacock through Roku. I run the Peacock app on my Roku and it keeps telling me 'Something went wrong. Sorry, Peacock is not yet supported in your region'. I then tried watching it on my computer through VPN and it tells me it doesn't support watching through a VPN. So I've paid for a service that I can't even use. Unfortunately, you can't tell it isn't going to work until you pay and then try to watch a show.

And there appears to be no way to get a refund because I go to the Roku page to view the charges and then click on 'contact us', it goes to a page that says "Let's get in touch" and there is a spinning circle that says 'Loading' forever. It never comes back with anything so there isn't even a way to get in touch with anyone.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Subscribed but unable to watch any shows because I'm not in the US. No way to get a refund?

Hi @RayH1,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We are happy to assist you with your billing inquiries for your Peacock subscription through Roku. To be better assisted with your billing inquiries, you can contact our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Select the Accounts and Billing option to be directed to their contact information.

Best regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RayH1
Reel Rookie

Re: Subscribed but unable to watch any shows because I'm not in the US. No way to get a refund?

Hi and thanks for responding. However there is no ‘Accounts and Billing’ option.

thanks

Ray

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

HI @RayH1,

Thanks for the response!

To be able to contact our Account and Billing team directly. You can follow the steps below:

• Please visit: support.roku.com.
  • Sign in to your account.
  • Look for the "Agent Support" tab at the bottom right corner of the page.
  • Click "Check support options".
  • Click Account, Payments & Subscriptions.

Please keep us posted on what you find out!

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos