Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
air6jam

Star Trek Discovery will no longer play on Paramount + Essentials requiring me to upgrade

Jump to solution

Last night Feb 5th Roku Paramount + Essentials trial allowed me to watch Star Trek Discovery.  This morning it is forcing me to upgrade to watch this show.  Other shows are still allowing me access.  Cant find any info as to why change  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Star Trek Discovery will no longer play on Paramount + Essentials requiring me to upgrade

Jump to solution

Welcome and thank you for joining us here in the Roku Community, @air6jam!

It is highly appreciated that you've reached out to us for support and we'd be more than happy to assist you with your channel accessibility concerns.

We recommend reaching out to the channel providers themselves, in this case, Paramount's customer support and let them know you are having trouble accessing Star Trek Discovery inside their app without needing to upgrade your current subscription. 

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Star Trek Discovery will no longer play on Paramount + Essentials requiring me to upgrade

Jump to solution

Welcome and thank you for joining us here in the Roku Community, @air6jam!

It is highly appreciated that you've reached out to us for support and we'd be more than happy to assist you with your channel accessibility concerns.

We recommend reaching out to the channel providers themselves, in this case, Paramount's customer support and let them know you are having trouble accessing Star Trek Discovery inside their app without needing to upgrade your current subscription. 

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos