Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doreen116

Some Paramount Plus Shows want me to start a free trial...I already have a subscription!!!

I have an active Paramount+ subscription through Roku. When I tried to watch The Whale and Why Women Kill, I get a screen asking me to start a free trial with the Paramount/Roku banner showing, not just Paramount. I can watch other Paramount shows with no problem, but others ask me to start a 7-day trial. Why??? HELP, Please!!!

Am I better off cancelling this and signing on with Paramount itself? Are some shows not included for Roku subscribers? I don't understand what's happening and Roku chat was no use. Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Some Paramount Plus Shows want me to start a free trial...I already have a subscription!!!

I'm having same problem!!!

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Some Paramount Plus Shows want me to start a free trial...I already have a subscription!!!

Hi @doreen116 @brokenbnpieces,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out about this subscription issue with Paramount+.

In this case, we would recommend getting in touch with one of our account and billing experts for further assistance.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments, and subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.
We hope it helps!

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos