Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gary123456

Signed up for the 3 month Paramount+ free trial. Only got 7 days

Jump to solution

I'm a new Roku user.

Received the email saying that I could get 3 months of Paramount+.

I followed the instructions. Shortly afterward I get an email indicating that I had started a 7 day trial.

What gives? I am not impressed by this and I have only be a Roku user for a couple of hours.

hmmm.... This sounds like a bait-n-switch.

Cheers

*Premium Subscriptions on The Roku Channel are monthly subscription services with a free trial for select services. Eligible new Paramount+ subscribers who purchase and activate a new Roku streaming player, a new Roku TV or a new Roku Smart Soundbar between May 1, 2023 through July 2, 2023 no later than 11:59 PM ET, and redeem by July 9, 2023 no later than 11:59 PM ET, will receive a 3-month promotional trial period of Paramount+ (choice of either Essential or Premium) valued at up to $29.97. IF NOT CANCELLED BEFORE FREE TRIAL ENDS, SERVICE AUTO-RENEWS AT THE CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION RATE BASED ON APPLICABLE PLAN SELECTED, UNTIL CANCELLED THROUGH YOUR ROKU.COM "MY ACCOUNT" PAGE. PARAMOUNT+: 4.99/month or 9.99/month. Subscriptions are pre-paid and non-refundable. Promotion is for new subscribers only. This subscription must be added and viewed exclusively on The Roku Channel in the US and may not be available on certain non-Roku devices. Valid payment method required. A temporary authorization hold for the subscription trial may appear on your payment method. Terms subject to change and may be modified or canceled at any time without notice. Void where prohibited. See https://go.roku.com/therokuchanneltc for The Roku Channel Terms of Service.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Signed up for the 3 month Paramount+ free trial. Only got 7 days

Jump to solution

Hi @Jarhead_68 

Thank you for the inquiry!
For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments, and subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.
We hope it helps!

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuArvyS
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Gary123456
Welcome to the Roku Community!
We apologize for the inconvenience. It will be more effective if you directly contact our Account-Billing team, as they are the ones who can further assist you regarding this matter.
Visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. There should be an option where you can talk to one of our live representatives.

Thanks,
Arvy

Marc
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jarhead_68
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm having a similar problem. Roku support told me to click a link in the email, or set up in the Roku Channel app on the device, and then look for the 90 day free option during registration. No such option, only (at present) the standard 30 day option being offered to everyone. Clearly another consumer rip off.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Jarhead_68 

Thank you for the inquiry!
For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments, and subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.
We hope it helps!

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos