Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jake12

Service no help trying to make a purchase

Jump to solution

I called today trying to purchase a new device on hold for total of 1 hour transfered 5 times still no help.  They wanted to transfer me a 6th time, I gave up if it is that hard to purchase I guess I dont want it.  It is funny that they can bill for subscriptions fine.  They sent me an offer by email to purchase products at a reduced rate and when I try it says I need to put in a phone number.  I can not find a place to put in a phone number neither can any support person I talked to today.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Service no help trying to make a purchase

Jump to solution

@Jake12 @Joe41, Thank you for reporting this issue to the Roku Community!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you're experiencing while trying to make a purchase.

We wanted to let you know that the issue you were experiencing has been resolved. We kindly invite you to give it another try. 

If the issue persists, please keep us posted!

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community, @Jrme!

We understand you're having issues during your purchase. We are pleased to inform you that the issue has been resolved. Could you please try again?

Let us know if you still need assistance with the same issue. We're always happy to help you.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Joe41

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem. They told me it was a scam email. Went to Groupon and tried to order and same thing is happening.

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

@Jake12 @Joe41, Thank you for reporting this issue to the Roku Community!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you're experiencing while trying to make a purchase.

We wanted to let you know that the issue you were experiencing has been resolved. We kindly invite you to give it another try. 

If the issue persists, please keep us posted!

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jrme

Jump to solution

I’m currently having the same problem trying to purchase something today. It keeps telling me I need to enter a phone number but there’s no place to enter one.

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community, @Jrme!

We understand you're having issues during your purchase. We are pleased to inform you that the issue has been resolved. Could you please try again?

Let us know if you still need assistance with the same issue. We're always happy to help you.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos