Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shellyo74

Roku/hulu taking money that doesn't belong to them!

Hulu has been charging my card for over a year and i canceled after the free trial. Hulu says because I did it on roku they should fix it! I can't get any help°°°has anyone else had this problem??

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Roku/hulu taking money that doesn't belong to them!

@Shellyo74 On a phone or computer login to your Roku account.  If the subscription is through Roku it will be listed and you can unsubscribe there.  While you are logged into your Roku account I would set up a pin to make purchases so accidental purchases do not happen.

Dspm
Channel Surfer

We’re you able to stop Roku from taking your money? I have had Roku taking money out every month for a Netflix account that doesn’t exist. I have contacted Roku, netflix, and my bank. No one can help me.

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @Dspm

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
KMW
Binge Watcher

Something is up with Roku.  I am cancelling.  Great now we need to go thru Amazon yuck

0 Kudos
KMW
Binge Watcher

Isn't it nice the contact or help issues are hidden until you spend a lifetime trying to find them Now?? goood job Roku.. You must be getting ready to sell to a bigger pin head.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@KMW, hidden?  Go to https://www.roku.com (where else would you start?), click on support, click on "Accounts, Payments & subscriptions".  Yeah, that's pretty hidden.  🙄

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.