Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku for cbs showing up on my cc statement cant get rid of it - i dont have a roku device

how do i get rid of roku for cbs interactice  its showing up on my cc statement   and i dont have a roku device     any one have a phone number 

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: roku for cbs showing up on my cc statement cant get rid of it i dont have a roku device

What are you talking about?  You probably have Roku Channel installed.  That issue wouldn’t occur if you didn’t.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: roku for cbs showing up on my cc statement cant get rid of it i dont have a roku device

Hi @simstire125, thank you for reaching out to The Roku Community about this. If you don't have a Roku device, this may mean that your card was used to start the subscription and is still on file. We can look into finding the account that has your card on file but would need to collect additional details from you. Please keep an eye out on your inbox for a message from us to help you further.

0 Kudos
Latishaday33
Reel Rookie

I am having this same issue. In the bank account, it says from roku but not in my roku account subscription 

0 Kudos
tanyaward

I am getting the same thing and can't get any help anywhere

0 Kudos
Latishaday33
Reel Rookie

I learned that the charge on my bank account is read as cbs but is actually paramount plus.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @tanyaward @Latishaday33 

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We can understand your concern that you want to know about the charges.

Have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?

For more information about how to review unrecognized charges, you can take a look at this link: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

If you need further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Thanks again for posting and if you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos