Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku for WarnerMedia G Charge - No Subscriptions - Remove ASAP /

I have a charge of $15.66 for Roku for Warner Media G DEUS Tran... Whatever the heck that is!  And I have no subscriptions and see no charges here, yet my banking account was charged. The phone number listed directs me right to Ruko, and all I keep getting is a run around and sent in a circle. There is no customer support number and no resolve!! I need this removed ASAP or

Ridiculous and a SCAM !!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku for WarnerMedia G Charge - No Subscriptions - Remove ASAP

Hi @UnhappyCustome1

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community and we're sorry to hear about the experience that's not what we aim for.

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and we are working on ways to better improve this process.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
beck3

Re: Roku for WarnerMedia G Charge - No Subscriptions - Remove ASAP /

That doesn't work either, Mary.  I also have the same problem of a monthly recurring charge to my credit card.  Using your suggestion, I'm told that I have no charges to my account, yet my credit card statements clearly show the charge.  This is the third month the charge has appeared.  You offer no option to speak with a human.  The only way to stop the charge is to close my credit card account.  Not a good way to do business.  : (

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @beck3,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?

In addition, when you go into the account settings of your Roku device through Settings > System > About, are you using the same email that is shown?

For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support 

We also recommend that you course this through our Account-Billing Support team at https://support.roku.com/contactus so they may be able to appropriately assist you with this matter. 

Keep us posted with what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Godfear60

Really POd that roku keeps telling us to go to roku support but there is NO help to find out about this Warner Media charge its ridiculous. Someone at Roku needs to do something.

0 Kudos
Godfear60

Mary

Quit giving us the same answer. Fix the problem

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Godfear60 wrote:

Mary

Quit giving us the same answer. Fix the problem

Have you checked your Roku account to see if the charge appears there?  If the charge does not appear on your Roku account the charge is not from Roku but from someone else and Roku can not help you.  If the charge appears on your Roku account you can cancel the subscription very easily.  Posting on several different threads here will NOT solve the problem.

0 Kudos
Lisa21
Reel Rookie

I have the same problem going on third month in a row I need help ASAP

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Lisa21,

Thanks for reaching back to Roku Community.
For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos

I have went to customer support, I'm getting run around, no customer support does not help, I get sent to yall. PLEASE HELP. I HAVE 10.39 CHARGE FOR WARNERMEDIA G. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE 

0 Kudos