Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jval123

Roku for CBS vs Paramount+

My credit card is getting charged 2 separate charges: 1 for Roku Intetactive for CBS and 1 for Paramount+.

How do I cancel the Roku Interactive for CBS? I no longer need it.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Roku for CBS vs Paramount+

0 Kudos
dflem17288
Reel Rookie

I want this charge for 127.94 off my credit card for cbs interactive. 

0 Kudos
dflem17288
Reel Rookie

I will never buy a roko tv again  also where are the customer service people to help. Does Roko sell your money  without telling you.

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

NEVER sign up for a service through a 3rd party. As noted, you can go online to verify if it's a genuine charge from Roku and cancel renewal there. You need to be careful with any "free" trials as they will automatically subscribe when the trial ends unless you cancel first. Most subscriptions cannot be refunded. They just run until they expire.

https://my.roku.com/dashboard 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@dflem17288 It would appear that the charge is for an annual subscription to Paramount + with Showtime.  Is the charge from Roku or from another provider?  You can login to your Roku account on a computer or phone and check your subscriptions.  If the subscription is there you can turn off auto renew.  Almost all subscriptions from all providers are nonrefundable so getting your money back is very unlikely.  While you are logged into your Roku account set up a pin to make purchases so you or someone using your Roku device cannot accidently order a subscription.

0 Kudos