Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BigWheelz

Roku email deal for Express 4k+

At 9:09am I recieved an email from Roku about a deal that I could buy a Express 4k+ for 24.99 (usually 39.99). At 10:15 I clicked on the link for the offer, it took me to the Roku site and the promotion showed the offer for 34.99.  The email fine print stated "while supplies last".  Did the supplies not last for 1:15?  I wonder how many people are going to fall for this bait and switch.....

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku email deal for Express 4k+

Hi @BigWheelz,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand your concern that you are inquiring about a promotion offer.

Please be advised that you can also access this offer by signing into your Roku account and visiting the following website my.roku.com/offers.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku Support at Roku Help Support, they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
paulgshap

I got this offer as well and have the same issue when I click the link to try to redeem the offer. Following your advice to go to "myoffers", all I found were offers for subscriptions to streaming plans, none for Roku devices. 

Why are you sending out emails for devices at a specific price and not allowing people to order at that price? This makes no sense!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @paulgshap,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having difficulties redeeming special offers from promotional emails.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku Support at https://support.roku.com/contactus and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
paulgshap

Thank you for your reply. Since I have not yet purchased this item, can you help me coose the correct category to ask for help, since of them seem to be aoolicable.

Thanks

0 Kudos