Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leecat1947

Roku automatically charged me

I was charged $11.98 from Roku for a subscription I didn't order.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Datmurf

Re: Roku automatically charged me

Mine won't let me take my card off file!!! I been getting charged all along and I got told oh we will only refund you one month.  Roku doesn't care about their customers they just rip you off!!!!

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ROKU AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED ME

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @leecat1947 @Datmurf!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

Worry no more as our Account and Billing team would be more than willing to sort this out for you. Kindly visit our official Support website and choose the Account, payments, and Subscriptions category to help you contact one of our billing experts through chat, email, or call. 

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LisaKT
Reel Rookie

I subscribed to Paramount Plus last year through their website, got a great"Black Friday" deal.  Roku has automatically renewed that subscription, and I cannot access it through my TV. It works fine on my Kindle with no changes  I HATE that I cannot talk to a live person.  I've tried every email, password....every app through Roku on my TV is working.  I need to either be able to access, or cancel FOR A REFUND and I'll renew through the Paramount Plus app.  Who can help me??  

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @LisaKT,

Thanks for the post,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. It would be best to reach out to the Roku account and billing team for direct assistance provided by @RokuCarly.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to them for help with your payment and account-related concerns. They will be in a better position to address your specific situation.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos