Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JustMe903
Reel Rookie

Roku SCAM!! Placed order through the app and on day of delivery was told address was incomplete

So I ordered the Roku 4k for 24.99. Was to be delivered today, 10/8/22. Now I just received a notification saying my order will be returned to sender due to address not being complete. Mind you: I have the full tracking notifications from California to Texas. You mean to tell me my order was able to go through every check point and now “mysteriously” on the day of delivery it gets sent back?!?!!!! WOW!!!!!! And yes I have all the screenshots for burden of proof!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku SCAM!! Placed order through the app and on day of delivery was told address was incomplete

Incompetence and scam are not the same thing.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
JustMe903
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku SCAM!! Placed order through the app and on day of delivery was told address was incomplete

@makaiguy wrote:

Incompetence and scam are not the same thing.

Be that as it may, whichever wording they would like to use to sweeten the impact is not the issue. And not to mention seeing this is not the first time of something like this happening, justifies my choice of words. I digress. I have learned the lesson and should I choose to stay with the Roku platform, I will simply purchase what I need from my local retailer vice purchasing through the app. But thank you for your comment!

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JustMe903,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

I can see that you’ve been in contact with our Support team regarding your delivery issue and our Support team responded via email recently. Please check your email from our support team, they will be assisting you from there. 

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and we appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos