Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guy2023
Channel Surfer

Roku CS or return phone number

Jump to solution

Can someone provide me with a phone number to customer service or the return department?   My support request isn’t hasn’t been responded to and it’d likely be much easier to explain my issue over the phone.

thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku CS or return phone number

Jump to solution

Hi! @Guy2023,
Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community!
We have passed along your information to our Support team. They will reach out to you to assist you further.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any additional assistance!
Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
40 REPLIES 40
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi! @Guy2023,
Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community!
We have passed along your information to our Support team. They will reach out to you to assist you further.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any additional assistance!
Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BT3774
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Can CS contact me also?  I have a remote that is not working and I want to return it within the 30 days- I have spent over an hour on the site trying to get info on how to return but the directions for how to return do not apply to what I see when I follow the prompts on screen.

0 Kudos
Art1731

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem, I want to replace a defective remote and can’t find anyway to contact someone at CS

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Art1731 Login to your Roku account and go to the support tab.  Select Account, payments & subscriptions.  Scroll to the bottom of the page and select agent support:  check support options.  

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos
trisha006
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Why is it so hard to get help with a Roku? I tried calling & it was a dead end. My issue isn’t found with a search.

I don’t usually get so frustrated, but I am really frustrated. 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @trisha006,

We appreciate you reaching out to us here in the Roku Community!

We're sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused. This is not what we aim for. Please be advised that you can contact our support team via chat or phone.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BT3774
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Please send me the contact chat page directly or the phone number.  As I mentioned- I went through the site at least 20 times using the Contact Us in the navigation to try to get to an actual way to contact someone and I could not find it.  Which is why I was left with a Roku remote I wanted to return but unable to b/c I could not get any information on where to send it to.

Please send me actual contact information- then I'll believe that Roku is actually contactable. Thanks.

trisha006
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I had someone from Roku send me a chat option in an email after my post. But even after that, the issue has not been resolved 😭

0 Kudos
ajp2002

Jump to solution

I am trying to return one of the 2 Roku Express 4K+s that I ordered.  One would not work with my tv.  I have been circling around this website for hours.  Please help!

0 Kudos