Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Roku CBS interactive monthly charges cannot find to cancel

Jump to solution

Have been charged forever.  Cannot find to cancel. I have paramount plus I pay for separately. Help

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Tazwinnie01,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about how to cancel a subscription. 

Please be advised that you may unsubscribe from the channels from your TV or online account.

To cancel or unsubscribe from your Roku streaming device:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Highlight the channel you want to cancel
  3. Press * on your remote to open the options menu
  4. Select Manage subscription
  5. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription
  6. To confirm, select Cancel subscription
  7. Select Done

To cancel or unsubscribe from a mobile device or PC

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions.
  4. Locate the channel under Active Subscriptions
  5. Select Turn off auto-renew
  6. Choose a cancellation reason to complete the process and select Continue to cancel

You may also refer to this link: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription | Official Roku Support

Note: Subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or otherwise purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not appear on the Subscriptions page. Contact your service provider directly with any subscription or billing questions.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support at https://support.roku.com/contactus

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Campmac
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’m being charged for CBS interactive too.  Can’t figure out how to cancel it either.  It’s really aggravating me. 

RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Campmac

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Ginger71

Jump to solution

This is not on my subscription list! Where in heaven’s name can it be cancelled? It’s like a scam!!!!!

RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Ginger71

Thanks for reaching out here in Roku Community. 

The channel name displayed on your billing statement is the Channel Partner developer. In this case, CBS Interactive is the Paramount+ subscriptoin. If you are still unable to locate the subscription, we suggest you contact our Billing team. You can contact them here: then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have other concerns and we're glad to follow up. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
bobbylinda

Jump to solution

me to

RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @bobbylinda

Thanks for reaching out here in Roku Community. 

We're glad you're here. As suggested, have you tried contacting our Billing support team? For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They can assist you further in this matter. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I keep getting charge for cbs Roku but I can’t find subscription on Roku I need to know how to cancel 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @amyburton44

Welcome to Roku Community. 

We apologize to hear about your experience. It is possible that one of your Roku devices is linked to another Roku account. To start investigating this further, check all of your Roku devices to see where the device is linked to. To confirm this, go to Settings > System > About and you'll find the Roku account email address. Once found, you can now then log in to the Roku account associated with the device to cancel the subscription

If you need additional help locating the subscription, we suggest you contact our Billing team so we can further assist you. You can contact them here: then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They can assist you further in this matter. 

Hope to get this sorted out soon. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos