Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Roku CBS interactive monthly charges cannot find to cancel

Jump to solution

It's Paramount.

0 Kudos
cemoxim

Re: CBS interactive charges for Roku

Jump to solution

I finally got through to customer service and found out that CBS Interactive is the developer for Paramount Plus.  I checked my bank statement and found I was not being billed by Paramount and when I opened my Paramount Plus account in my billing info, there it was, CBS Interactive.  They sure could make things easier by calling it what it is on the billing info.  Two totally different names for the same account makes no sense.

0 Kudos
Mustique

Re: CBS interactive charges for Roku

Jump to solution

i HAVE BEEN CHARGED $11.99 FOR CBS INTERACTIVE, I HAD CALLED AND CANCELLED THAT

0 Kudos
hawk58

Jump to solution

hw do i cancel this 

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @hawk58

Welcome to the Roku Community!

To cancel your CBS All Access subscription through Roku, follow these steps:

• Go to your Roku home screen: From your Roku home screen, navigate to the CBS All Access channel.
  • Select "Manage Subscription": Once you have selected the CBS All Access channel, select "Manage Subscription" from the options menu.
  • Enter your Roku account PIN: If you have set up a PIN for your Roku account, you will need to enter it now.
  • Choose "Cancel Subscription": Once you have entered your PIN, select "Cancel Subscription" from the options menu.
  • Confirm cancellation: Roku will ask you to confirm that you want to cancel your CBS All Access subscription. Select "Yes" to confirm.
  • Follow any additional prompts: Depending on your subscription, you may be asked to complete additional steps to fully cancel your subscription.

Once you have completed these steps, your CBS All Access subscription through Roku should be canceled. 

Visit our Support page for more information on How to manage or cancel a channel subscription.

Hope you'll find this info useful.

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Dillet
Channel Surfer

Canceling unauthorized subscription to CBS interactive

Jump to solution

How do I stop reaccuring charges for CBS interactive that I did not authorize?

0 Kudos
Dillet
Channel Surfer

Re: Canceling unauthorized subscription to CBS interactive

Jump to solution

How can I stop this?

0 Kudos
Dillet
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Also, this is billed through Took for CBS interactive

0 Kudos
Dillet
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Roku food CBS interactivc

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Greeting @Dillet

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

We're sorry to hear about the unrecognized charge. For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you ever need assistance with another issue in the future, please don't hesitate to post in the Roku Community again.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos