Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vetteman
Reel Rookie

Return trouble, no communcations after issuing a RMA

Issued a return request on 12/29/2023 (rma 523687) but have not received any information as to the return address and procedures and it is now 01/13/2024

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Return trouble, no communcations after issuing a RMA

Hi @vetteman,

Thanks for the first post in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about the experience. That's not what we aim for. Please send us a private message with your Roku account email address and elaborate more on your concerns.

We'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
vetteman
Reel Rookie

I'm a bit concerned with the four contacts and the questions that I was asked on Monday. The information is clearly on the RMU 523687 that I filled out. I'm not sure that I am dealing with your employees. Or if I am not going to be allowed to return this unit, even with your 30 day money back guarantee, then just let me know.

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @vetteman,

Thanks for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We'll be glad to assist you with your return. Kindly send us a private message together with your shipping address, phone number, Roku device's model number, order number, and reason for return so we'll be able to proceed with the necessary steps to address this.

To message us, select the name of a user. Once redirected to the profile, select the option "Send this user a private message."

We'll be waiting for your message.

Kind regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
1343jew

was issued a RMA but no ship to address.

RMA 539262 issued for a Stream sound bar. 9102R  Any help with return instructions would be great.

0 Kudos
vetteman
Reel Rookie

I wish you good luck. I issued a RMA in December and have still never heard back from them. I did get several texts for what seemed to be scammers  asking for detailed information that was already detailed on the RMA. So Beware!

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @1343jew and @vetteman,

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We apologize for this experience. This is not what we aim for.

Please be aware that we have reached out via PM here in the Roku Community, as we'd like to look closely into this.

We're anticipating your response from there.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi.

We have reached out regarding the RMA.

Could you provide us with your email address and RMA number? We'd love to look into this one for you.

Thanks,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos