Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
decherri
Reel Rookie

Return Troubles with Roku

I have been a very happy Roku customer for many years.  Until now!  I am trying to return a pair of speakers that I purchased on the Roku website order #107191502.  The online return is not working as it keep getting a buffering circle and it won't complete the return. I need a return number so I can mail them back before my 30 days are over.  Please help

0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
Ginnee
Reel Rookie

Re: Return Troubles with Roku

I’m also having issues with returning a soundbar. I have the RMA #523672, from 12/29/23, but have not gotten an email. Does anyone have the address to return items for refund. I’m afraid this will go past my 30 days. Thanks for your response. 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @decherri @Ginnee,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Roku Community!

For order-related issues, please reach out to our Roku support team directly here for your 'Questions about returning my Roku device or managing my order' issue, here: Roku Support.

They will be able to further assist you. If you are still experiencing an issue, can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device? We'll be able to assist you further from there.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
hhuser
Reel Rookie

I am also having difficulty receiving my refund from Roku. My order number was 107132792 and my RMA number was 518631. The return was shipped via UPS and received and signed for by Roku on Dec. 11, 2023. I have not received any update nor refund. I have also used the Contact Us form twice now and sent a separate email. Still nothing. Is there any way to get someone to look into this?

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @hhuser,

We're sending you a warm welcome from the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We're pleased to assist.

We have passed along your information to our support team. They will reach out to assist you further.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
decherri
Reel Rookie

Roku support does not help to return online.  I'm sure you are aware of that.  Cannot complete a return as at the end of the task I keep getting a spinning circle.  I filed a BBB report as I just want to return these speakers.  Diane

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @decherri,

Thanks for letting us know here in the Roku Community!

We regret knowing about this. Please allow us to assist. Kindly send us a private message together with your shipping address, phone number, model number, and reason for return so we'll be able to proceed with the necessary steps to address this. To message us, please select the name of a user. Once redirected to the profile, select the option "Send this user a private message."
We'll be waiting for your message.
Kind regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ginnee
Reel Rookie

I was able to resolve my return issue. I called Roku & talked with an agent. Now waiting for refund. 

0 Kudos
RJK71

I am having trouble getting my RMA# to return my ROKU. I tried all the ways you stated to get it to reset but no luck. Can you assist me

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RJK71,

A warm greeting from the Roku Community!

Please reach out to our Roku support team directly here for your 'Questions about returning my Roku device or managing my order' issue, here: Roku Support.

They will be able to further assist you. If you are still experiencing an issue, can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device? We'll be able to assist you further from there.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos