Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
COLIND4LIFE
Reel Rookie

Re: Return-Refund Inquiries and follow up

Same thing here, I tried to obtain an authorization 4X, finally found a pending number, but no return auth issued with address to return streambar.  I've sent 2 emails to their contact/us email with no response.  I will never buy from them direct again.  BUT I still need my return authorization, I filed for it within a week of purchase!

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Return-Refund trouble

Hi @COLIND4LIFE,

We apologize for this experience. Kindly send us a PM here at the Roku community as we will need data for this one.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Return-Refund Inquiries and follow-up

• I want to return the streaming device, it doesn't allow me to stream from my smartphone. 
0 Kudos

I'm finding it Impossible to get a simple, straight ANSWER  from any one source on this Supposed customer service app.??!!!

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @dennisseliy3173,

A friendly welcome from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We're pleased to assist.

When you want to display content from your phone or tablet on a nearby TV, you may be able to use screen mirroring. This feature allows you to replicate (or “mirror”) the screen of your compatible Android or Windows device wirelessly onto your TV screen. With screen mirroring, you can send web pages, videos, photos, music, and more to your compatible Roku streaming player or Roku TV. In other words, whatever you see and do on your mobile device appears on your TV. Please check this out: How to screen mirror your Android or Windows® phone to your Roku streaming device.

For more details and instructions, read the article about using AirPlay with your Roku device.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
meboozer
Channel Surfer

I'm glad you got good news, finally.  I did have a conversation with a ROKU employee who ASSURED ME that my refund was forthcoming, but it would "take a while" - and "please be patiend" - that was in late December.  My return was in early December - and while the money isn't causing me a problem - I find the process of acquiring customer service at ROKU to be absolutely unacceptable.  Why should I have to connect to a "community" to receive information I deserve to have.  Still shaking my head and freezing my behind off in Iowa.  LOL

RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @meboozer,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused. This is not what we aim for. Would you mind sending us a private message, elaborating more on the issue you've been experiencing, and giving us your email address that is associated with your Roku account?

We'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
COLIND4LIFE
Reel Rookie

I finally rec'd the RMA and the product was returned to you on Monday January 8th.  I'm waiting on the refund--you can expedite that, if you would be so kind?

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @COLIND4LIFE,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're happy to assist.

Kindly send us a PM here at the Roku Community, as we may need private data regarding this concern. To send a private message, click the user's name beside the icon, and you will be redirected to the user's profile. There, you will see "Send this user a private message."
We look forward to hearing back from you.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
meboozer
Channel Surfer

I would be happy to send a private message but I do not know how to do so.  Please advise,  Thank you, Mary

0 Kudos