Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BenK1
Reel Rookie

Return-Refund Inquiries and follow up

Do you intentionally make it extremely difficult to contact customer service?  I purchased a second Roku Ultra inadvertently  and wanted to return it, unopened for a refund.  I FINAlly got an RMA # and immediately sent it back (with me paying for the postage).  I mailed it on November 27 and STILL have not received confirmation of delivery from you.  The USPS says it was delivered.  Still waiting for my refund.  What gives? Why are you so hard to contact directly and where is my refund???

Labels (1)
27 REPLIES 27
BenK1
Reel Rookie

From USPS it was delivered to your address on December 4 via USPS Ground.

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @BenK1,

We're sorry for the inconvenience about this and thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community. 

Could you share with us the tracking number of this via PM? We'll be able to assist you from there.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
meboozer
Channel Surfer

Same exact situation here with me.....I just don't get it???

BenK1
Reel Rookie

The good news is I did get my refund finally. They are terrible communicators and their website. Isn’t that good either. Plus they were slow on the refund. They do make a good product.

RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @meboozer,

Thanks for the first post in the Roku Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. This is not what we aim for. Please send us a private message with your Roku account email address and the tracking number.

We'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
PopAlot
Reel Rookie

Re: Return-Refund Inquiries and follow up

I timely started a return on order number 10709815 and got the message “You have a. Pending RMA (520263) that was created on 121123 to return 1 Roku Streambar… for a refund. I have contacted you 3 times since then to get return instructions and have been told I would be contacted but never was. I JUST NEED AN ADDRESS and any other information to return the Roku Streambar. If I do not receive a respond, I will open a dispute with American Express.

Thank you

Jeannice Reding

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Return-Refund Inquiries and follow up

Hi @PopAlot,

Thank you for updating us!

We will be more than happy to assist you further. Kindly send us a private message here in the Roku Community by following these steps below:

1. Sign in to the community.
  2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
  3. Click Compose New Message.
  4. Enter the recipient's name in the Send to area.
  5. Note: Depending on your role in the community, you might be able to send a message to a group of users based on their role or rank in the community. If so, you can choose a role or a rank.
  6. Enter the subject for the message in the Message Subject area.
  7. Type the reply in the Message Body editor.
  8. Click Send Message.
  9. You can look for the messages you've sent in the Sent tab.

To learn more about how to send a private message, click this Community link: Help - Roku Community
We'll be anticipating it!

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
decherri
Reel Rookie

Re: Return-Refund trouble

I need to return 2 Roku speakers order #107191502.  Online return does not work.  I keep getting a spinning circle that won't complete return.  How does Roku not  have a phone number (or why) to provide customer support.  I have been a happy Roku customer for many years, but will NEVER buy another product from a company that will not allow you to return an item.

Diane

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Return-Refund trouble

Hi @decherri,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused. We have sent you a PM here at the Roku Community, as we may need personal data to resolve this concern.

We are hoping for your response from there.

Thanks,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos