Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dand_12
Reel Rookie

Replacement Status on Roku Streambar

Hello

I am having some trouble with a replacement Roku Streambar.

The issue I experienced was a faulty remote. After numerous attempts at fixing through Roku Chat Support, I was advised that I needed to return the whole streambar to Roku

RMA 60750883

I paid for and posted the parcel 17th January 2024.

It arrived with Roku on 19th January.

I was advised there would be a 24hr turnaround to despatch a replacement.

I have still not receievd a replacement.

I have tried contacting Roku via online chat support and phonecards on numerous occasions and keep being let down. Summary of contact below

10th Jan Support req 8964673 - original support ticket asking me to return device

19th Jan - device arrived with Roku. Evri tracking no C00HHA0450932688

20th Jan support req 9064853 - asked for update. Told I would receive reponse "maximum today". No response received

21st Jan support req 9069763 - "you will receive device soon". No device received.

22nd Jan support req 9075519 - "wait until tomorrow and contact us again". No response received 

24th Jan support req 9091135 - "I will ensure that you will get the Stream bar in next 24 hrs and I will reply to you about this in 3-4 hrs". No response recieved

25th Jan support req 9075519 - "wait until tomorrow". No response received 

26th jan support req 9106323 submitted online. No response ever received

29th Jan support req 9124385 - "we will make sure to connect with you"

No response recieved

30th Jan support req 9132187 - "I will definitely will give you a call bak within 24 hrs" no callback recieved

30th Jan called support team - told I would be called by a supervisor before 9pm GMT. No response recieved.

31st Jan called support team - waited 20minutes for an agent then support team hung up call

6th Feb- suppprt ref 9174257. Told I would get a response within hours. Nothing

19th Feb- 1 month on. On phone for 30+ minutes. Went to get a supervisor then hung up on me

PLEASE can you escalate and resolve my issue by returning me a working ROKU Streambar?

Currently I feel that I have been robbed of £130 and will not get it back.

Regards

Dan

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Replacement Status on Roku Streambar

Hi, @Dand_12

We appreciate your first post here in the Roku Community.

We apologize for this experience, and we'd be more than willing to assist. We've reached you through private message here in the Roku Community. Kindly check your inbox by navigating to the upper right corner of your browser with the "mail" icon since we've reached you from there.

We hope for your patience and understanding as we work on this.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dand_12
Reel Rookie

@RokuTakashi hello. Thanks for the original.meszge, but I have replied to you in private and you have not responded to.me, so my query is still not resolved. Please can you get back to me.

Thanks

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Dand_12

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Please be advised that we have responded to your private message here in the Roku Community. Kindly check your inbox since we've reached you from there.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dand_12
Reel Rookie

Hello, can you give me a timescale for replacement device?

Your message has not resolved the issue

Thanks

0 Kudos
Dand_12
Reel Rookie

Hello, still no resolution very disappointed 

0 Kudos