Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund for paramount + subscription I ordered and cancelled the same day

Jump to solution

I purchased paramount + year subscription, then canceled it less the 24 hours apart. I was charged $104,00 and I’m needing a refund please.   Thanks Penny Zaunbrecher

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Refund for paramount + subscription I ordered and cancelled the same day

Jump to solution

Hi @Zaunbrecher4

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Zaunbrecher4

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
PamelaJHM

Jump to solution

I didn't even order it and it was 128.37.

Saw it on my online banking and have called everyone that I know to call and posted , opened cases. Was told that I would have my refund back and IT IS NOT BACK.

This is the biggest scam ever. 

Never again will I do ROKU

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @PamelaJHM

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here  and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos