Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meboozer
Channel Surfer

REFUND FOR A RETURNED ROKU DEVICE - Why have I not received a refund for a returned item?

I mistakenly ordered a roku device thinking it had record capability......I was wrong.  I submitted a refund request online and received a return code.  I mailed the item back and to date have not received a refund to the card I used to purchase it.  I haven't even received acknowledgement that I'm out here trying to get help.  I cannot believe there is no one available to take a call or respond to my email.   Hoping someone gives a hoot and reaches out.  LOL - Thanks, Mary

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
meboozer
Channel Surfer

Re: REFUND FOR A RETURNED ROKU DEVICE - Why have I not received a refund for a returned item?

Hello - I would like to know the status of my refund for the following order:

Order No:  805040599

RMA No:  518636

I returned the product by USPS Priority Mail and

their system reflects it was received by you on

7 December 2023.

Track your package

Tracking #:  9505 5117 8104 3338 9799 23

Data provided by USPS

Tracking number 9505511781043338979923

Delivered

December 07, 12:10PM

Brownsville, TX

Will appreciate an immediate refund to my account.

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: REFUND FOR A RETURNED ROKU DEVICE - Why have I not received a refund for a returned item?

Hello! @meboozer,

Thanks for the post,

In this situation, it would be best to reach out to the Roku account and billing team for direct assistance. They have dedicated support channels, including email, chat, and phone support, to help customers in your situation. You can contact them by visiting https://support.roku.com/contactus.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos