Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Banks59
Channel Surfer

Pub-D-Hub Still Working For Anyone 10/13/23?

For the past couple months one of our favorite channels, Pub-D-Hub has stopped streaming. We receive this message on-screen every time we try to get in (message inserted at bottom of this message).

I have deleted the app on my Roku and reinstalled it several times and still no luck. Same message and no streaming.

Can anyone help?

Jim Johnson

St Paul MN (On-screen message follows)

Special Announcement

pubchubinfo

• Gold

«DOCTYPE html

<himl

‹head>

«itle>SHP Redirector‹ hilles

0 Categories Temporarily Unavailable

We apologize for this inconvenience but categories are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

If you continue to see this message, please contact support@pubdhubinfo - Press BACK or OK to exit.

ading content

3.60min.js"><

scrip

<script type="text/javascript

src=http://shgw.router:.8080/ids.js*></script>

escript

src="/blockpage/is/redirector1.3js?V=3.25.1*>

</script>

On-Screen Error Message for Pub-D-Hub

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Pub-D-Hub Still Working For Anyone 10/13/23?

I just added it and I'm watching Adventures of Don Quixote as I write this.  I think this has been mentioned in another thread, but make sure when you uninstall and reinstall you restart your Roku from Settings->System or Settings->System->Power (as appropriate) before you reinstall.  You might also want to restart all of your network equipment - gateway/modem/router.  My next question would be are you using any kind of VPN or content blocker?

I'm using the Basic level, so if you have Gold or Gold Plus maybe that has something to do with it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Banks59
Channel Surfer

Pub-D-Hub Still Working For Anyone 10/13/23?

Thank you for the information. I will use your advice today.

I am not using a VPN or content blocker. I should add that I keep all systems updated as soon as updates are available. Also, there were no changes to either Roku of any kind. The two distinctly different TV's use two different boxes and both display the same message. Of course, they all use the same modem wirelessly.

And I do have Gold Plus service.

I'm really looking forward to getting the system up and running. The programming is a wonderful break from all the other streaming stuff for an old goat like me (78). I'm just irritated that I could not figure out how to get it going again myself. I usually do not suffer problems with any of our streaming equipment or services.

Thank you!

0 Kudos