Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotional channel subscription failure

Last month there were several channels that were advertised as anywhere from .99 to 1.99 or rather that was the price per channel per month for 3 months. I purchased. I purchased MGM,A&E crime channel, amc+, and Curiosity Stream. I made the purchase last week and the money was taken from my account. I woke up to find that they were all canceled and Roku was trying to charge my account again. I’d like it explained very simply as to what took place today so that I have a reason not to toss the Roku tv in the trash and cancel all further contact along with posting the screenshots of the entire thing to literally ever form of social media available and endlessly complaining to all of my coworkers for pretty much forever. I’m sure money is tight for everyone but I will say that I get by on very little especially after being injured and taking an enormous downgrade in pay, so I am all for consistency and stability right now. As I mentioned, I would at least like to know why and wether I read something wrong or the promotion was a scam or pretty much anything.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Promotional channel subscription failure

Hi @owenbuskill75,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you have a query about the channels you purchased, and it would be best to talk to the specified team since we need to gather your personal information.

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.

• Please visit: support.roku.com
  • Sign in to your account
  • Look for the "Agent support" tab at the bottom right corner of the page
  • Click "Check support options"
  • Click Account, Payments & Subscriptions

You can also view and check the charges on your account, and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account.

Please keep us posted, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos