Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manda093

Problem with finding subscriptions

Jump to solution

My peacock subscription won't show up through Roku and when I try to get info on peacock it tells me I have to check on Roku. I'm stuck not being able to cancel if I wanted. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Problem with finding subscriptions

Jump to solution

Hi @Manda093,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about the experience you've encountered with your Peacock subscription. We'd love to help. Are you subscribed to Peacock through Roku Pay or through the channel provider directly? Are you trying to access the channel through Standalone or The Roku Channel?

Please note that if a subscription is billed through Roku, there are two ways to cancel it. The first is via the website, and the second is directly on your TV screen. Here are the instructions on how to cancel a membership via the website:

1. Sign in to your Roku account.
  2. Select Manage your subscriptions.
  3. Select the channel or subscription under Active Subscriptions.
  4. Select Turn off auto-renew.
  5. Choose a cancellation reason to complete the process and select Continue to cancel.

If you need the steps on how to cancel from your TV screen, visit this link: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription

Moreover, if you need further help, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope you'll find this information useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5

Jump to solution

I am also having this issue with my Disney Plus subscription and it is so frustrating. When I log into Disney, it says to manage my account with Roku but then logging into Roku says I do not have an active subscription. 

0 Kudos
JohnOS
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Me too. I have three subscriptions and trying to cancel on (ESPN) and my Roku says I have no active subscriptions. And of course no way to contact Roku directly.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Try highlighting the icon on your Home Screen, press * on your remote and see if there's an option to "Manage subscription".

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
JohnOS
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Ok, I must confess that it turned out to be my fault. The subscriptions were under an old email address belonging to my wife. I finally found a phone number to call Roku directly and it got resolved. I can surmise that Roku should not make it a scavenger hunt to find the direct call phone number. 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Manda093,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about the experience you've encountered with your Peacock subscription. We'd love to help. Are you subscribed to Peacock through Roku Pay or through the channel provider directly? Are you trying to access the channel through Standalone or The Roku Channel?

Please note that if a subscription is billed through Roku, there are two ways to cancel it. The first is via the website, and the second is directly on your TV screen. Here are the instructions on how to cancel a membership via the website:

1. Sign in to your Roku account.
  2. Select Manage your subscriptions.
  3. Select the channel or subscription under Active Subscriptions.
  4. Select Turn off auto-renew.
  5. Choose a cancellation reason to complete the process and select Continue to cancel.

If you need the steps on how to cancel from your TV screen, visit this link: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription

Moreover, if you need further help, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope you'll find this information useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos