Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jasjon

Prepay for a subscription

I have to pay bills for months in advance as much as possible. How do I pay for my subscriptions for the next few months ahead of the billing cycle?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
BillieAnnie
Roku Guru

Re: Prepay for a subscription

What subscription? There are no fees for Roku. If you’re talking about something like Disney+ or Netflix it’s best to subscribe to those directly through their own website. But as far as I know you can’t pre-pay for Disney+ or Netflix. It’s a monthly subscription. You can check on their website for more information. But what channel are you speaking of? Thanks 

0 Kudos
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Prepay for a subscription

Hey @Jasjon,

We understand that you want to pay for your subscriptions months in advance. Unfortunately, we do not have a way for you to pay multiple months in advance for your subscriptions but many of our Premium Channels and Channel Partners offer the option to pay annually instead of month to month. Here is a guide that can help with upgrading subscriptions: https://support.roku.com/article/1500001644262.

if you have any other questions or concerns, let us know, we are happy to help. #HappyStreaming

0 Kudos