Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MisterCzyk
Channel Surfer

Place an online order does not work

Roku website does not work for purchases. I tried 4 times to purchase 3 Voice Remote Pros. Each time Express Checkout just brought me back to my Cart to start Express Checkout again. I called Support: waste of time, they would not just place the order for me, was told to try again in half an hour, maybe a different credit card, or device. I later tried to order using my phone - same result. Tried my desktop computer again - same result. I called Support again, still useless. Was told to try a different device or browser. Asked that they just place the order for me and was disconnected.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Place an online order does not work

@MisterCzyk- See reply to your duplicate post.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
MisterCzyk
Channel Surfer

Re: Place an online order does not work

Sorry, I didn't know this was a private chat. Your ID says "Community Streaming Expert". There is no other place to complain about the lousy customer support for the non functioning online purchase page.

0 Kudos