Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tdi411
Channel Surfer

Re: Peacock—Subscribe to Watch

I already have.

0 Kudos
Wcparker

Dealing with the same issue, can’t find a real person to talk to to help fix the problem 

tommitchell1960
Channel Surfer

Same here. I tried to reach out and get help and all I got was a run-a-round and endless emails telling me that they're 'working on it B/S It's been 10 days and I am still without Peacock Premium that I paid for. This company stinks. Account billing and Tech support need to get their act together and actually help their customers instead of just shining them on. 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @community users,

Thank you for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

We'd love to take a closer look into this issue that you're having with the Peacock channel. Could you send us a photo or video of your running issue? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tdi411
Channel Surfer

IMG_0005.jpeg

My bank statement shows you took the money. Yet you see here subscribe to watch.

0 Kudos
Cal74

I too have a paid subscription to NFHS but it tells me I need to subscribe to the to watch. If I subscribe it tells me I already have a paid subscription (which of course I know)and on and on the circle goes without being able to watch my grand daughter play basketball. 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Cal74,

Thanks for the first post in the Roku Community!

Could you tell us more about the issue you're running into? Did you subscribe through Roku or directly through Peacock? Are you trying to watch from the stand-alone channel/app or through "The Roku Channel"? In addition, what troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos