Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukorrbrt
Reel Rookie

Paying for a Premium channel and still seeing commercials.

Jump to solution

I have been paying for This Old House Premium Channel to enjoy commercial free viewing. Still seeing commercials! I am disappointed and want my money back. Please refund twp years @ $39.95 per year to my credit card. Total refund request is for $79.90.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paying for a Premium channel and still seeing commercials.

Jump to solution

Hey @ukorrbrt,

Thanks for reaching the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this concern to our attention, and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

In this case, we'll need back up from the channel team itself. Please get help from them here at Contact Us.

Let us know how it goes or if there's anything else we can do to further assist you.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @ukorrbrt,

Thanks for reaching the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this concern to our attention, and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

In this case, we'll need back up from the channel team itself. Please get help from them here at Contact Us.

Let us know how it goes or if there's anything else we can do to further assist you.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
MZMPShield

Jump to solution

Most streaming services now have limited ads unless you upgrade to a higher level membership. It's only $3-$4 per month, but it adds up if you have multiple subscribers. 

ukorrbrt
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I had a major communications company that I had done business with 40 years. A new install in our new house went wrong. There were two crews involved. An inside crew and a line crew. Line crew came to check the problem. "Not us" must be something wrong inside. Inside crew comes out and "Nope, not us. Must be problem outside. Call them." Separate support telephone numbers for each division. This issue went back and forth many times . . . . and I stopped doing business with them with no solution. 

So, sure, contact the channel team. I'm on it . . . . NOT!

This is called exactly what it is (insert the cuss word of your choice here) pour customer service.

Disappointing!

0 Kudos
ukorrbrt
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

0 Kudos