Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BigNigga1

Password rest isn't being sent to my email

I've been trying to reset my password since yesterday night. It keeps saying the reset email is being sent to my account, but it doesn't show up in my inbox or in my spam folder. Is there anyone that knows how to go about this?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Password rest isn't being sent to my email

Hi @BigNigga1,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

We will do our best to assist you in any way we can. Are you still having trouble resetting your Roku password? Kindly check your spam, junk, or similar folders and make sure that you’re using the correct email address.

If you have any additional information or updates on this issue, please don't hesitate to let us know. We would appreciate it if you could keep us posted so that we can provide you with the best possible support. 

You can see more here: How to access your Roku account if you forgot your email address or password.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos

Hi, I’m having this issue as well. I have rest my Roku 4 times and tried connecting it on a different Wi-Fi to see if that was the issue and it is not. Please help. I cannot get the email you need to activate.. 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @WarQueen923,

Thanks for getting in contact. 

If you do not receive an activation email from Roku after completing the activation steps, there are a few things to check to ensure you are able to receive the email and complete the activation. If you still do not see an activation email in your inbox, try the following:

• Wait a bit longer. The activation email may take a few minutes to arrive
  • Confirm that you entered your email address correctly. Email addresses are not case-sensitive, but extra characters added by mistake can prevent the activation email from arriving in your inbox.
  • Check your spam folder. Emails from unrecognized senders may be automatically blocked and placed in the spam or junk folder. You may need to accept Roku as a recognized sender to ensure that the activation email and other Roku emails appear in your inbox.

You can see more here: How to activate or link your Roku streaming device

Keep us posted on how it goes!

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos