Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Precious405
Channel Surfer

Re: ParamountPlus W/ Showtime Issues

No I have not heard back from them yet. And like stated before in this post, that it's a month old and still having same issues with new subscribers seems like a way to pull people in. I think I'm just going to pull out and try to get a refund but probably won't. This is twice roku tried to pull something on me. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Rex_Kramer @Precious405 

Thanks for the post.

We understand that you've encountered issues with your subscription. For us to better understand your concern, are you directly subscribed to the channel provider or through Roku Pay? If you're subscribed to the channel provider directly, it might be better to contact their support and inquire further. On the other hand, our Accounts and Billing team can assist you further regarding your concern if you're subscribed through Roku Pay. A link was posted in this thread above for the Accounts and Billing contact information.

Kindly provide us with updates.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Precious405
Channel Surfer

If you seen that they have already emailed me then shouldn't you know how I paid for my subscription? And I still haven't heard back from roku so everything you are saying is either a lie or useless. I already pulled out and I better not get billed anymore. Have a good day

0 Kudos
Tbone0927
Reel Rookie

I’m having the same issue , this is frustrating. I’ve contacted support and of course all they said is they are elevating the issue up.  If anyone finds a solution I would appreciate if they share.  Thank you! 

0 Kudos
Tbone0927
Reel Rookie

if you are experiencing this issue call Paramount Plus tech support!  They did something not sure what , but im happy! 
#THECHI

0 Kudos
Bjisblsd2

I am so upset they have charged my card for the yearly price of 59.99 and the 11.99 price for monthly. I wanted to get paramount plus showtime and it won’t let me watch the show I want to watch which is the CHI IT KEEPS TRYING TO MAKE ME SWITCH PLANS !!!! Which I only want the 11.99 monthly plan and pay each month not the yearly price!!! I feel they should refund my money back on my card this is not what I asked for plus I can’t even watch the show I wanted to pay for this is some BS and taking peoples money is not right!!!!!!!! But to take their money and still cannot watch what you pay for is BS!!! I picked the plan I wanted and they charged me for the yearly price and I chanced both not 10 minutes later and still got charged and still trying to make me chose a plan!!! Make it make since and give my money back!!!!!

Precious405
Channel Surfer

That's why I wanted showtime too for THE CHI but Roku played me. Good luck with the refunds 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Bjisblsd2,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about this kind of experience, and we would like to help sort this out. For us to understand the issue better, were you directly subscribed to Paramount+ or through Roku Pay? Also, what content are you trying to access?

With more detailed information, the better we can assist.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tbone0927
Reel Rookie

Call Paramount plus support do not call ROKU. they were useless. Paramount plus fixed my issue in 3 min .  

0 Kudos
Nonadeb7

Nona Deb   Cancelled my subscription yesterday. I had the same situation happen to me last year.  I can't get through to even ask why this keeps happening.  I also did the package deal through the tv.  How can you get through to this corporation?  Paramount Plus/W Showtime needs to get this fixed or Roku. Very frustrating.