Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nedster

Paramount + useless offer

Jump to solution

I cannot believe I cannot contact Roku and have to through a community board.  I bought two roku devices and got multiple free offers to try.  One of them is Paramount + free for 3 months.  The email has a link to click on that brings me to My Roku offers page and all I see offered for Paramount is 7 free days.  I have never had an account or ever signed up for Paramount +.  I cannot figure out anyway how to use this offer.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuAnjelie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount + useless offer

Jump to solution

Hi @Nedster 

Welcome and thank you for posting here at the Roku Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience but no worries, we're here to assist you with this.

The Paramount+ app needs a subscription for you to access it.

Follow the steps below to help you add the Paramount+ channel:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Store
  3. Select Channels 
  4. Add Channels

Let us know how it goes, and we'd be more than happy to continue assisting you further. 

All the best,

Anjelie

Anjelie A.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
RokuAnjelie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Nedster 

Welcome and thank you for posting here at the Roku Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience but no worries, we're here to assist you with this.

The Paramount+ app needs a subscription for you to access it.

Follow the steps below to help you add the Paramount+ channel:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Store
  3. Select Channels 
  4. Add Channels

Let us know how it goes, and we'd be more than happy to continue assisting you further. 

All the best,

Anjelie

Anjelie A.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BobS2
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I also received the free 3 months offer and when I "clicked to redeem the offer" the only useful option available was a 30 day trial period.  Since the offer appeared to be expiring very soon I selected the 30 day trial, hoping that Roku would correct that to a 3 month trial.  No luck so far as of July 9.

Dupped
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I agree, completely useless offer..I did not receive even a single day free..I followed all instructions to redeem for the 3 months within the time limit as a new customer and got billed the following day on my credit card. Support link does not work and still does not work. No live support. I don't believe it ever works. If there is a class action against ROKU over this I am so in! Its not about being charged. although I can't even get a refund or the 3 months as promised , its about false advertising and accountability.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @BobS2,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having a problem getting the three-month trial period from Paramount+. We're happy to help. To be better assisted with your billing inquiries, you can contact our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, please click on this link here.

If there is anything else we can do to help you, please let us know.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BobS2
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I did not receive help, just a bunch of excuses and still have not received the advertised 3 free months.  If I was not qualified for the offer because I already had another subscription (Britbox) through Roku the email offer should not have been sent to me.  (The email I just received claimed this excuse for not giving me the 3 months.)

I'm still waiting for you to honor your offer and extend my free subscription to the original 3 months.

Bob

RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @BobS2,

Thank you for posting here at the Roku Community!

Kindly refer to @RokuJohnB's post regarding this concern. You can contact our Accounts and Billing team directly, as they are our appropriate team and will assist with your subscription concerns.

Let us know if you'd like some assistance with anything else.

Best regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dupped
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

To bad the links don't work 😟😡 Be nice if they actually did. Maybe one day they will be fixed...and no its not the device or devices or WiFi connection.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Dupped,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Are you getting an error code or message? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos